-
Re: The Wanderers: Prologue - Are we there yet?
Thanks for the feedback! I will take what you said into consideration :3
Jun 19, 2016 -
Re: The Wanderers: Prologue - Are we there yet?
Thanks! I really appreciate the feed back :3
Jun 19, 2016 -
Re: The Wanderers: Prologue - Are we there yet?
There we go! Problem solved :3
Jun 18, 2016 -
Re: Breaking News-The Monolith
Cool! I'll check it out :3
Jun 18, 2016 -
Re: Breaking News-The Monolith
This is very interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, I have one question. Shouldn't person at the beginning being interviewed be speaking French? I'm mean it's no big deal, ...
Jun 18, 2016 -
Re: Breaking News-The Monolith
Note: This review has been deleted
Jun 18, 2016
This is very interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, I have one question. Shouldn't person at the beginning being interviewed be speaking French? I'm mean it's no big deal, ... -
Re: The Wanderers: Prologue - Are we there yet?
I'm sorry, I will try. I know... It's long.
Jun 18, 2016 -
Re: The Wanderers: Prologue - Are we there yet?
I didn't add a disclaimer at the beginning of the story so I figured I'd put it here. This is just a fun piece of work my buddy and I ...
Jun 17, 2016
