User avatar

HenPen

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fallen Down

    That was really awesome! :) It flows really well and I didn't want to stop reading! I agree with RoachRedford!; It's be cool to extend it further than that.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hear me cry

    I do like it, but I agree with Crescent, really reminds me of quite a lot of different songs, but still good! :)

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Kiss Without Lips

    That was so touching, and really means something to me, as that perfectly describes something I know very well. Anyway the words were flawless and perfect, every line was full ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Sarah Said

    This was really, really amazing, it gave me goosebumps and I thought I was going to cry! It was really fluid and easy to read, and just so beautiful, I ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Illusion

    Wow. That's all I can say! It's breathtaking. It's really, really beautiful. I love it. You so should seek out publishing it! Good luck!

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The pretense of a happy family

    Thank you very much everyone, I've edited all of the grammar mistakes and your suggestions in the original document, so thank you very much :D [/color][/color][/color] And.. Just one question ...

    Jul 31, 2011


Ho ho ho!
— Santa