-
Re: The Bitter Push
She walked a path. Paved. With all that is luminary. Pushing her child. A path of broken stars and glowing debris of shattered ships, A You missed out a space ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: The girl and water Prologue
Okay so I'm not going to point out all the grammatical errors or anything, because everyone else has done it so it'd be a bit pointless.. I agree I am ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: What made me (I am)
A couple of spelling errors, but apart from that, it's really good! I really like it, it's very interesting, I particuarly like this bit! I am because of my experiences ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: BACK TO HOME
It's good, nice idea, but you have forgotten some grammar and to use only one "!" without a space after the words. Back to home !!! Back to home! But ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Forevermore.
That was really good! It really describes how it is to feel hopeless and depressed! Yeah, so really good and keep writing, I love it! Walking on an open road ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Shattered
I agree with TheBlondie... It was really good, it ended quite suddenly though, not much description of "then end" although that might be a good thing as well I guess, ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Regection (contest entry)
I don't know if it's right or not but I got the feeling you're writing about a pen? And someone enjoying being creative/writing? I thought it was good, but could ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Paper Bag
This was really really amazing, and now I'm addicted to all of your writing! I could see the characters in my mind. And I'm sorry ignored your warning! :P So ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Paint Yourself Over
I thought it was really good, very simplistic and I liked the idea, however, I do think it ended a bit awkwardly and sudden, like you said. So maybe a ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Mid-Love Crisis
It's really nice, it really conveys a lot of emotion and feelings. I couldn't find any grammar mistakes or anything :D Anyway, I really love it, it pinpoints almost exactly ...
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Never Your Fairytale
I thought it was good, I'm sure lots of people could relate that to lots of relationships and yes, really describes how I feel with fairytales! I didn't see any ...
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Puppy Love
Heya :) That was so cute, it gave me a really nice warm feeling! Anyway, You're probably aware by now, as everyone else has said it but, yes there are ...
Jul 31, 2011
