User avatar

Hekelley

Hekelley

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: What Doesn't Kill You

    First off: WOW! It is amazing the beginning how you had suspense and mystery there. I did find a few errors like a missing ' here and there. Missed some ...

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Luna

    I really like your imagery. The poem is just the right length, sweet and short. Your vocabulary is great. I liked the lines "People spit at her feet, though the ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Dandruff

    This is great! Sort of sad that his dad dies. But still funny.what are inherit ants, and snake spitters. I got confused by when it said his dad went to ...

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The Man in the Bed

    Wow! This is really good. You had some suspense, it was really well suspenseful. I liked that you didnt really say what the character's name was. Keep it a mystery. ...

    Apr 5, 2016


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye