User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    All my stories are in a British setting, I'm British. :wink: Thanks for the review, anyway. :)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Leant is a word. It's British English. Like 'learnt'. :D I know 'and' is used to much in the beginning. Someone already pointed that out, KJ. :wink: I know. I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 5

    was supposed to be funny? :? Only just noticed it was in Fanfiction and says comedy... :? Is there supposed to be cheesy narration? :? Still don't like it anyway...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Are you trying to be funny? :shock: All good points though. I do have a habit of repeating things. :D And I could think of another word. I like saying ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    :cry: You made me cry... :D No, not really. Yes, I do have a habit of letting my sentences run away with me sometimes. :roll: Where does it need a ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Thanks for the tips and positive comments. GryphonFledgling, I kind of know what you mean about not being able to tell between his words and the narration, but it's actually ...

    Mar 1, 2008


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug