User avatar

Hecate

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Thanks guys :D Haha, definitely, taking over the world is one of my many future evil plans and I wouldn't turn down help :P But honestly, it's nice to know ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Well, for your benefit, here's the link: It's up to you whether you look at it or not. I wouldn't waste another minute on it, it's not funny, it's hurtful. ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Perfect Man Myth or We don't know what we want

    Thanks guys! This was meant to be a blog post, but after all your reviews you've inspired me! I'm going to work on this and make it an actual article ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Thanks Dreamy, Unfortunately I don't have Microsoft Word right now (long story -.-), so I'm using some sorry excuse of a word processor that's supposed to be a substitute, but ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Thanks for the reviews. To Shubhi: I don't like my beginning either, I know what you mean. I'm working on it ;)

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Discuss the importance of dreams and reality in ...

    Wow thanks! I didn't expect such a prompt reply as I didn't think many people would want to read an essay! But yes, I wasn't sure whether the whole idea ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kill Me Slowly

    Thanks everyone! I liked Snoink's idea, so I'll make sure I develop that a bit more. Yes, I agree it might be a bit of a cliche, but hey, I ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf

    Haha, no it's not meant to be serious, it's meant to be light and maybe even slightly humorous, but definately not serious. Of course the 'humorous' affect is only achieved ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A clown inside a cloud

    Thank you for all the crits, and to the last person ahahha yes Abbey is 12..or around that age =)

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    This is absolutely hilarious. I was laughing my head off the WHOLE time. I don't think anyone can review this, it's hard to look for grammar/ spelling or whatever mistakes ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I was bored...

    Thanks people! Your crits were really helpful! May be, I will continue it, although I don't really know what happens next, because I just randomly wrote it, I'll try and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Demetra Soul

    Ow thanks, that's so nice of you to reviwe my work so promptly! And yes, I was wondering what to do about that particular line,too. What you suggested does sound ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    Hah, sorry you feel that way. You shouldn't. Thanks ,though. She'll grow smarter...hopefully, I never actually know what happens in my stories until I write it,it's kind of weird.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Book Of Wishes (title will be changed) Chapter 3

    Whoops ! And I was so sure I'd checked that they're all in third person. It's hard for me to concentrate on keeping them in third person. I've always done ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (Draft 2,and more!)

    This is a different world,entirely. People may speak differently than the way people speak on Earth at different time periods. Have you not seen Ella Enchanted,then?

    Mar 8, 2009


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance