User avatar

Hecate

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    Shrek reaches wider audiences, I believe. It's not just a children's movie and some would argue it's not a children's movie. My younger sisters were allowed to watch it, but ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    To be completely honest, probably because it won't sell very well. I'm not saying I agree that there shouldn't be or that there should be a homosexual relationship in Disney ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    DISCLAIMER: I like the poem in general, and I'm not here to critique it as a piece of art, but just comment on its content. So this is not a ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    Yeah, I can't figure out how to quote. I also tried [q] [/q] I'm a little confused haha.

    May 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kalu

    Hey Laure, I'd love to review this but it seems like you accidentally did not post it :) Let me know when you do!

    May 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A work in progress

    Oh yes, I will work on that :) It would be cool if I could fit it in somehow! Thanks a lot, Hannah!

    May 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A work in progress

    But actually the 'electric lights' i.e. the lamps that we have today may be causing the decline of moths populations :D I remember that I read something on the subject ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A work in progress

    Hey Hannah, As I told you already, I'm very grateful for your review. I did want to respond to some of the points that you made, if I could shed ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Aww thanks :) But it's not actually in the 20s, it's just a 20's themed party :D

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Hey :) They're not actually in the 20's, it's a 20's party! I guess it's not clear enough :D

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Thank you for your review! I will definitely consider your comments when revising this. As for the first point, I was reffering to actual cigarette holders. If you've seen a ...

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Hey, thanks for your review! It was actually a writing exercise for a creative writing class I took. We had to concentrate on dialogue and this was something I'd always ...

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Dim Lights

    Thank you for your comment :)

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: The Girl with a Lion Mane- Where it Begins

    I'm sorry I don't have a review for you, but just a comment. I know how disappointing it can be, but I still wanted to say only what I think. ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Romantic Re: Its All In the Meeting.

    This is just a comment, not a review. I just wanted to say that I really loved this story and it's a shame that more people on here couldn't read ...

    Dec 10, 2012


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio