User avatar

Hecate

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

    This is so original. I'm pretty bad at grammar ,so I'll just tell you what I think about it as a piece. it's really ,really original and amazingly interesting. Haha ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Reckers

    Okay ,here it goes: "I’d always wanted a more better name that I could dig, but I could live with it. " - You can't say MORE better ,you have ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Garden Chapel

    Here it goes: There were some silly grammar mistakes ,which is probably because you were rushing. They were along these lines "Did mother asked for me?". You just have to ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Shattered Indifference (Prologue)

    this was one of the most beautiful and romantic pieces I've ever read. It was Earth shatteringly beautiful and sad. I can't believe the cruelty of the father ,to kill ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Accidental Rebellion, Prologue

    I think it's pretty good. From what i gathered they're at war ,and that's about it.It's really depressing ,hope it gets lighter . Here's a piece of advice ,and I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fighting the cliché

    It's really original and totally sweet. It's really cool how you concentrated on two characters that most of the time would have been minor but then you made them the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    First of all ,I'm new to writing critiques ,I've written a few for other sites ,though. Okay ,so I really liked ,how discriptive it is and how you've managed to ...

    Feb 27, 2009


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous