User avatar

HeartPermits

  • Poetry » General, General Re: little sour-dough girl

    The whole image with the integrity righteousness and valor. It doesnt really blend in with the images in the second part. Do you see what I mean?

    May 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: I call space the comfort I'll never have

    Thanks a lot for your review! I'll bear your comments in mind and will try to improve it :D

    Apr 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Hello... ...Goodbye

    Aahh it's kinda hard because they are all pretty and work well together. The 4th goodbye one seem to echo what you say after?

    Apr 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: I call space the comfort I'll never have

    thanks! I'll try that next time :D

    Apr 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: I call space the comfort I'll never have

    The format of the verse didn't register, I don't know how to do it, if someone could help !

    Apr 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Stranger

    Note: This review has been deleted
    (I'm sorry I posted the review twice and now I don't know how to delete this comment)

    Apr 25, 2023


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso