User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    It's pretty close for me, but i'd have to say The Lord of the Rings. I agree that Harry Potter is easier to read, but i've outgrown the earlier ones, ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Silent and Deadly

    That was simple, but creepy all the same. *shudders* Most likely because i'm absolutely terrified of spiders. I wasn't quite sure what ate the spider at the end though. At ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Between the two I would choose HP. Mainly because it's far more original than Inheritance, has more depth, and was actually able to shock me. It's not that Inheritance is ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Walker

    I only had time to read the first bit, but it looked like a good start. I do have one suggestion, however. At the beggining you said his voice was ...

    Jan 22, 2007


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria