-
Re: The Cobra's Cage: Chpt. 1
Ok, so, allow me to begin by saying that you have earned my utmost respect, via the fact that your sentences were flawless in syntax, grammar, and spelling (that's rare ...
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Shoots and Ladders
I read this story with high expectations from the title. Your story exceeded my expectation by a lot. A LOT. This is probably the most captivating story I've read so ...
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: Would you like to know how you died?
So, let me begin by saying that I'm new here and this is my second review, so bear with me. I'll also begin by saying that that your story was ...
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: Death Wish
This is a really unique story. I'm almost envious that I didn't come up with the idea myself. It was a real attention-grabber, and I was absolutely enthralled as I ...
Nov 28, 2013
