User avatar

Hawkie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Random Randomness!!!!!!!

    Oh gosh, this is so funny and random! And utterly stupid. XD You could have erevised it so that it had a little more structure or an iambic pattern, but ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Repeating

    Hey, I like this little piece. It has a nice poetic feeling to it. However right now, I would rather be texting you then have to face you. You need ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fox and the Prince (1&2)

    Hey, great new installment! I really like the antics of the Fox, and the Wolf too. I was a bit confused by Wolf's dialogue at the beginning - what was ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I miss you

    Nice song! It has a nice ring to it; I can hear it set to music in my head, which is always a good sign. It wasn’t a good one ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prince of War- prologue

    Hi, great start to your story! Here are just a few things: My name is Kel, I'm nineteen years old, and live in the city of Traieth. I wasn't born ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Destiny

    This is pretty nice, but the meaning of the song is a little unclear. For example: I guess I am heading in the right direction Because I am so confused ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fox and the Prince (0) - Prologue

    My first review! :D I really, really like this. The telling instead of showing really gave it that fairy-tale feel. And I love your descriptions of the treasures, they're beautiful, ...

    Jun 1, 2009


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus