User avatar

HarshLynx

HarshLynx

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1

    Wow, thank you so much for such a glowing review! I definitely plan on taing all of your edits into account. All of this is my rough draft as well ...

    Dec 23, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    Why of course! I tell only the truth.

    Dec 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: I Can't Write Poetry

    Hiddely hey hey. I think it's about time that I review something of yours don't you think? Okay friend. First things first. You cant write poetry? Ha! I bite my ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: I Can't Write Poetry

    Hiddely hey hey. I think it's about time that I review something of yours don't you think? Okay friend. First things first. You cant write poetry? Ha! I bite my ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: If Only

    That's good. We all need some way to vent our feelings.

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: If Only

    Wow, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the struggle you've gone through. I could feel the pain you've been through as I read this. It always seems that ...

    Apr 27, 2017


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard