User avatar

HHemayed

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Roses

    I really like it.I like the feeling it gives and how it can be easily imagined.However,I think it needs more rhyming.Very nice though.:)

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Haunted

    The idea and the way it felt made me feel like I was there.It's very nice but the rhyming needs some fixing.I'm glad you're not depressed.:)

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Faith.

    Amazing,absolutely amazing.I like your view of the world.I guess that's something we share.Keep up the good work.:)

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: this is not a poem about love

    love it!:D

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: -DELETED-

    Very nice.I love it.I really like the meaning and the way you say it makes me live it.:)

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To reach

    Thanks guys,I'm glad you liked it.I'll make sure I improve the way it looks.Honestly this is the first poem I've ever wrote and you guys really encouraged me.Thanks.:)

    Feb 9, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill