User avatar

GwendolenGodsmack

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dispair

    Er, I don't know about that ending. It sort of implies that despair is something that just goes away, leaving clean flesh with no evidence of the wound. In my ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dispair

    Guess I should have clarified...oops. This IS in fact a rough draft, something I found when sifting through some old journals. Thanks for the advice!

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Him

    Well then! I think it was- I cringe as I say it- very twi-lighty. Don't get me wrong, your poem was very good and had lots of excellent moments, but ...

    Jun 28, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah