User avatar

Gryffindor13

  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Wow! This is great! I loved how the ending tied in with the begining of the story. It was such a perfect close. I've read countless stories where the endings ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The House on Mango Street

    Beautiful! I don't have a single criticism. It was just beautiful!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Deliver Us From Evil

    Wow. That's really deep. I don't think it's depressing per-say, but I think it's heartbreaking. Something this true, with this kind of emotion can hardly be critiqued.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Could It Be...

    Beautiful! Absolutley beautiful! Your poem has such a deep, strong message that I got it immediatley (which is rare with me and poetry). I love it! I can't find anything ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rainy Recollections

    Very nicley done! I don't have anything bad to say. I loved it!

    Aug 2, 2011


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers