Random avatar

GregDukeson

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Regret Opens a Museum

    Hira - that is absolutely beautiful - I'm a professional narrator and could hear that in my head as I read it. “you could hear a version of you laughing ...

    6h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    Wow that's really good of you - thank you - it's exactly as you outlined - I wrote that at an enormous junction in my life having moved countries completely ...

    6h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    Thank you Moon - that's a really lovely review and I appreciate you taking the time to share it with me. 🙂

    6h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    I'm working on tracking down some of the other things I've written thanks to this site! There's something strangely liberating about it — like letting your emotions out into the ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    Hello! Awesome to read your feedback and as I posted above - sorry for the duplication but hope it does justice to your comment. .Hello! Awesome to read your feedback. ...

    11h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    Hello! Awesome to read your feedback. The switch from first person and third is because I'm writing from a personal perspective but I wanted to try it as a 'cinnecting ...

    11h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I loathe you

    Tell you what - little typos aside - powerful and heartfelt - that really captures a journey from suffering to recovery and the emergence from it - bruised but wiser. ...

    13h ago


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint