User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Addiction

    Okay I changed the first paragraph and the beginning of the second quite a bit. Please reread and let me know what you think!

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Addiction

    Okay I did some editing. Some things I left the same though. Thanks for all you're reviews they were really helpful. Nixon: I know it's a bit unrealistic but I ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: About Tears

    That does help! I thought that it might be that way at first but I wasn't sure.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: All Mine 1.2

    Thanks you guys for reviewing! Reviews are still welcome by the way. I edited and fixed all the embarrassing mistakes I made. And yes I will PM you you I ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: All Mine

    Thank you both for your reviews! Karsten: I did not mean for her to come off as conceited. Her saying that no human could compare to her was meant just ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Resentment

    Don't worry we all have our own style! I never proofread anything.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    Great installment. This really isn't a review. I didn't spot anything that I found odd or wrong. I just wanted to let you know this piece was good. It was ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love's Hold

    I really enjoyed this poem. I found it relatable and I think it does a good job of describing how a person in this situation feels. I also thought the ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Gifted

    Thanks for all the opinions and critiques! I do plan to add chapters to this story because I think it's one of my most original ideas. I'll edit some of ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Helpless

    Thank you all for your reviews! Stoney: I think I do like it better with five lines in each stanza. I wrote the poem because I feel completely overwhelmed by ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Autumn with Violet Isadora Praude

    1962 in a small colony in America My only criticism is that I think the time period is wrong. I think you might want to go a little further back. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    The regular vampires looked to the royal vampires as a human would their president. Only two royal vampires were allowed to be Awake at one time. It was usually a ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    He's not because even though he thinks she beyond beautiful he still hates vampires.

    May 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    It is a love story but that's not the plot at all. I was going in the unrequited love direction. I know what you mean about the Underworld thing though. ...

    May 3, 2009


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone