User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: True Love

    I stood there, still as I possibly could, light shining through the trees. This sentence doesn't work. It's good up until the second comma. The last part doesn't fit with ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: About Tears

    I'm not really sure of how good of a review this will be simply because I have no idea what to make of this piece. I think the it started ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Revenge

    Okay first let me say that I found this piece interesting. I have to say that I was a little annoyed that she burned to death for was a horse ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Yes, this is Delicious Soup

    I LOVE this piece. Great work here! Only people from the south will take a neighbor's dead pet and eat it! It so sad and, however morbid, so funny. I ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He's Mine

    Yea I could definitely see how your friend thought this would about Twilight, but I don't think it's all that bad. Anyway I'll just say that you shouldn't start every ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: deleted

    First, this is solely my opinion so do what you will with it: Crack! Crack! Crack! Thunder sounds as lighting strikes The crack crack crack part just made this line ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Big City Life (3)

    Okay I read yesterday but I couldn't get around to my review. Well here I am now and here's my review: I felt the call from his friend about the ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: As Kate Waits

    Wow. This is a very interesting piece. Usually saying the character's name over and over would start to get repetitive and annoying but for some reason it really works here. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Summer's Gone

    Wow I really liked this piece. The emotion was so strong and seemed very real. I also think you had good imagery here. As soon as I started reading I ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Resentment 2 and part of 3

    This really isn't a review but I just wanted to say this is piece was very good. Better than the first, I'd say. My only grievance is about the relationship ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Already Won Me

    I really liked this piece. I was slightly confused as to what kind of relationship the boy and girl had with each other but I was confused in a good ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Resentment

    Hello! I'm DaNay and welcome to YWS! I don't mean that there was any flaws in his face, just that it would be impossible to make it better than his ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Big City Life (2)

    We ran in all different directions. I wondered who the man was. He looked angry as he chased us. Very very angry actually. We went past several different shops and ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Big City Life

    I am intrigued to know what's going on. I think you should write more but I think the transitions from day to day could have been smoother. This piece felt ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never like a farytale

    Okay, there were a lot of grammar mistakes but I won't go through them because I think Mars got them all. I think this piece has a lot of potential. ...

    Jun 2, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink