User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Awww. Thanks :)

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    I actually made some revisions and I think they made the poem a lot better.

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nights of despair

    @morticiansdaughter no problem :)

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    @TheMessenger @PeanutPheobe I revised stanza 3. Is it better?

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Thanks. Yeah stanza three is a little awkward. Sorry :/

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Thank you so much, and I'm sorry about that stanza. I would fix it... but I like the poem as is :p lol

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Honestly, I don't count beats per line. I thought the rhythm was fine and I think everyone else did too...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    I still don't get it. I'm sorry. Forget it. N'importe :)

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Sorry, could you rephrase that? I didn't understand.

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Thank you. I suppose I am. Are you making that statement based on the one poem or have you read my other work?

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Basically, "The Ghost" is about the part of the brain that scares you. I can see where you would be getting confused with the mixed ideas, mainly with the "He's ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    @Kevikur, I thought you might like this.

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Feeling of Meh

    I agree with the point about rhythm. I also want to point out the you should press shift-enter to drop down one line instead of two. If you are going ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: This is a Test

    Sweet :)

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: This is a Test

    So first, it's "This is a test." Saying basically "you're going to take a test now" and then "here is the test" meaning, the test is on your desk, you ...

    Sep 23, 2013


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight