User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Heiress of Rosings-prologue

    Oh! Oh! Oh! I declare, I was just sighing and pining away for some sort of work concerning Jane Austen, and lo and behold, here it is, staring me in ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow.

    Eragon Sterotype Fantasy? Absolutely not! If it was, we should all run screaming from our computers. You ask for advice on the STORY, yes? Not grammar or style? Or did ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Time

    I liked it a lot! I've found myself in that gruesome situation many a time! I liked the rhythm very much, and felt the pressure of time slipping away. I ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anime Gemellate

    Lovely! The imagery is fantastic! Such silly wretches as me cannot always grasp all of it, but I marvel at what I read. The colors and images you described were ...

    Mar 9, 2007


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche