User avatar

Goldenfox101

Goldenfox101

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Do Not Ask Me To Remember

    wow... I am speechless... Sorry about you grandmother... I hope she gets better

    Jul 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Ocean

    Hi Sumerj12! I'm Goldenfox101. I like your writing style, but I felt as though I didn't get who "him" was. But other than that, it's a skillfully written poem that ...

    Jun 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1 - Wings of Ravens

    Wow...

    Jun 28, 2017


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus