User avatar

GoldFlame

GoldFlame

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire, Chapter 6

    I shalt review this tomorrow. Hold on, the woolen thing--I thought it was woollen, too? My computer keeps correcting it to "woolen," but I'm fairly certain it's ... *googles* It ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire, Chapter 5

    No problem! ^_^

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Among The Twinkling Stars; 1.1

    No problem! ^_^

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirisi (Vampirial II); 1.1

    No problem! Sometimes I come out a little too harsh. :D

    May 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Legend of The Scale, Chapter 1.1--Trako

    No problem! :D

    May 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Vampiric: Book Two, Chapter One

    No problem! I read the next chapters, and Sandrine actually sounds a lot different than Sirena. I take it back. :D

    May 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: rtyuio

    Sure! I've got a bit on my plate right now, but I'll get to you pronto, or at least soon as I can.

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    Thank you!!! I'll incorporate all your points. The Scarlet-was-just-a-flick scene--haha, I didn't know anyone remembered it. You consider that review short? O_O

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: They Call Me a Writer

    No problem! I also read your more recent ones, but I didn't review. :P

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    I just checked out the link and the link in the link, and ... wow. I can't thank you enough! I always assumed that people notice colors before contours. And ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 2

    :smt026

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 2

    No problem! The least I could do before you leave. :(

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    Thanks!

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    Locko! Thank you!!! :D I have such a great team of reviewers

    Apr 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Part 0.5

    Wow. I can't even tell you how much I love this review! I've always wanted help so terribly with description, because I'm new to this style. Thank you so much! ...

    Apr 28, 2014


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.