User avatar

Gnomish

Gnomish

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 13

    Thanks for all your advice! I think I was rushing a bit on this chapter, and I've never been very good at descriptions. I was actually debating getting rid of ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 18

    Oh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up!

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 12

    Thanks, I think I'll change that line!

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 16

    I've still been reading I just haven't been reviewing (sorry)! This story is really awesome!

    Jun 21, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Fallen Soul- Chapter Two

    Okay! This all makes sense now! The first chapter was a flashback. There's nothing wrong with this chapter that I can see, and I do like the descriptions of Jade's ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 10

    Okay! Thanks for another great review!

    May 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 11

    Thanks! You weren't mean or harsh at all! I'm glad you liked my new title!

    May 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 9

    Thanks for the review! I'll definately consider your title suggestions!

    May 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 11

    Thanks! I'm glad you think the name change was a good idea!

    Apr 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 10

    Thanks so much!

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 9

    Okay! Thanks!

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 9

    Thanks so much! Is there a special thing for the three dots or is it just a normal ...?

    Apr 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 6

    Okay, thanks for the advice!

    Apr 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 6

    I mean... I don't really want to change the word Cutter in the entire story, but I'm trying to think of other main themes in the story. Soul Cutters might ...

    Apr 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 6

    I'm considering changing the name to Cutter Story. Do you think that would be any better?

    Apr 3, 2019


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci