Random avatar

GlenCoco84

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The beginning of something I haven't thought of a title for yet

    Hi 4evgreen! This looks promising so far. I like how you describe the misfits as people that "are pretty, but hidden behind bad haircuts and hand me down clothes" thats ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: 01. The Invisible Kid

    This is a topic you don't see written about very often. I can understand how you feel invisible, but the important thing to remember is that you are not invisible ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: The warriors untold story

    This looks really good. I look forward to future chapters.

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: One Hope Left

    Thank you both very much for your reviews! They were very helpful and I will keep them in mind for the next few chapters. The beginning is a little dull, ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: School Story - Part One

    This sounds like a good story. i'm interested to see what comes next. thanks for writing this Emilee! I can't wait to see what happens next!

    Oct 23, 2019


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester