Random avatar

GlenCoco84

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Deep Breathing

    This was very good! I liked the rhythm of it, but one thing I would suggest if you do not mind is that maybe you could make the rhymes easier ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Hayffie- After Mockingjay

    This was really great! I love the hunger games, and while at first I did not like Effie, I really liked her in Mockingjay and Catching Fire. She really cared ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Roses

    Wow. This was very interesting! The title of your story is simple, but the story itself is so complex! Could/would you do a sequel? I'd like to know why the ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The beginning of something I haven't thought of a title for yet

    Hi 4evgreen! This looks promising so far. I like how you describe the misfits as people that "are pretty, but hidden behind bad haircuts and hand me down clothes" thats ...

    Oct 29, 2019


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee