User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lullaby

    I liked this, especially the lines; "Like patches of Mother Earth's love" It made me smile and I like how you refer to her, after talking about new flowers springing ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Night Music

    Hmm.. I'm not too sure. I like how you make out the chold to be of innocence and like your use of words to put across this point. But your ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Single Rose on Water

    I like this. Very emotional... I'm not too sure about some of the things in it though... I also wonder why it would be too gently? It made me read ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tired

    Yes I also agree with everyone else. This poem is actually quiet good and I like how the words seem as though they are weighing you down in your fatigue. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Story In Poem

    Wow.. This poem is full of romace.. I liked it. I liked how the mood was dark and sad, but was brightened by the appearance of a boy in the ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams

    Hmm.. Good I think. The opening lines sucked me right in and as I slowly read the rest, I have to say I was reeled out. But I can honestly ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heartbeat

    Hmm.. This poem made me think for a while at whether I liked it or not. It's a tough one. But I came to the conclusion I did, in fact, ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cramps

    I loved this. I loved how you made the smallest details very intricate and dramatic. I like how you focus on a woman's cramps - Period I believe? - and ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You and Yourself

    Wow.. I like this I'm not sure about the rhythmn... [I can't spell ^^] but I have to say it made me stop and think, which is good. Describes a ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    I agree with Charlotte, I wasn't too sure about what was going on... But I have to say, it drew me in. It seemed quite passionate in some places, and ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Summer Romance

    I liked this, but I have to say I got a little bored after a while. The way you have placed all of the descriptions, one after the other, in ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fly Away

    I liked this. I enjoyed the idea that you are using rivers and seas as a form of, "getting rid" or "cleansing" memories away. But I agree with MelodiCatastrophe about ...

    Aug 19, 2007


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt