User avatar

Georgiexx

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tormented Chapters 3-5

    Thank you so so much, Truth. I knew it would be a lot of work going through it all and im glad that you liked it. Ill try to fix ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter one.

    And spoil the story? Haha. Nah... But it will all be revealed soon. They are what you could call *special*. :P Jai and Savanna are not one of the paranormals ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    at a school for delinquents, Darkmoor School for Juvenile Delinquents. They aren't actually in a prison, it is a school that kids are sent to instead of prison, ordered by ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter two:

    Thanks maddy. the next chapter will be up soon enough lol ;)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    Aww.. thanks ashy babe ;) And i would love to read your story too. Love Georgie xxXXxx

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    Thanks for the comments, im glad you liked it ;) Im happy that there was nothing wrong with the grammar too, normally reveiwers finds something wrong with my work. If ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ~The Child That Ran Away~

    Heya ;) Loved the poem by the way, it was sweet and in a way kind of breathtaking. Anyways, keep writing. Love Georgie xxXXxx

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fairytale: A love story... (Chapter Four)

    Heya. I loved this ;) I also can get stuck in books and this one did grab my attention. You do well at description. Keep writing. Love Georgie XXxxXX

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter one:

    Thanks for the help. I have edited it and just attached it, it was easier. If you find anything else wrong with it, please let me know. Hope you like ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Extraordinary Encounter

    I agree with Persephoneia. It is very well writen like i said before, but it need a bit of change. Alex jumped up, feeling pain in her ankle. It was ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Unforgettable

    Okay, I edited it. I hope I fixed the grammar and spelling errors, and that everyone is no longer 'confuzzled'. I also spaced it so it's no longer all bunched ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life is screwed up.

    Thanks Arris. I re-looked over it and you were right. I suck at grammar. Hope i fixed it up where it needed it. Love Georgie. XX

    Sep 16, 2010


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown