User avatar

GeorgiaMasonIII

GeorgiaMasonIII

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Buried Alive

    First of all, I have written tons of lyrics but of now, none, so feel free to think I don't know what I'm talking about, because you might be right ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Politics Re: Not Your Scapegoat

    Also, let me clarify that by the last line of the chorus, I mean "you're no expert". I don't do personal insults to people I'm interacting with, even when my ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Politics Re: Not Your Scapegoat

    Thank you very much! Yeah, this piece doesn't really feel lyrical when you read it, does it? It really has to be performed to have that effect, and being a ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Politics Re: Not Your Scapegoat

    But since you asked, yes, I do have music written. The long lines sound less like essays when sung, although that is completely lost on the page/screen.

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Politics Re: Not Your Scapegoat

    Also, the outro is addressing those who would claim that gun control is necessary because "some cr*zy might get access to a gun" and in such comments dehumanize mentally ill ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Politics Re: Not Your Scapegoat

    Your comments are unhelpful because you fail to comprehend the gravity of the situation I wrote about. I completely disagree that systemic neurotypicalism is "trivial", especially considering that neu

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Died because I didnt forward a post.

    I snickered out loud! This was really clever. I especially like the crossed-out "death".

    Jul 23, 2015


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung