User avatar

Gardevite

HighTop

  • Poetry » General, General Re: A gentle fear.

    Aww thanks very much. For the review and the advice! Just wanted to say there is a comma after "them" I think you may have missed it. :)

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Life.

    Thank you very much. :)

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Life.

    The idea was a product of just sitting around thinking. No, this is a narrative, so I'm talking to the reader, not a specific person. I was referring to smoldering ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The great Pokemon Adventures! Chapter 1 Part 1:The journey begins!

    You sure? I completely understand that getting criticism can be tough. I won't sugar coat my reviews, so it may be similar to this one.

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The great Pokemon Adventures! Chapter 1 Part 1:The journey begins!

    It was in the green room, because it only had one full length review.

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The great Pokemon Adventures! Chapter 1 Part 1:The journey begins!

    I never said that. I suggested improvements. It's the point of putting something out for review. Do you recall me saying "I think you have something good going on here"?

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A gentle fear.

    Thank you for the review! The poem is about my family. I explained it in response to a previous review. Maybe it could clear some of it. :)

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A gentle fear.

    Ohh now I get what you're saying. I appreciate the advice.

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A gentle fear.

    Everyone keeps saying that my writing is creepy lately. XD Thank you for the grammar and wording tips :) Also the poem is basically about how everyone in my family ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A gentle fear.

    I'm sorry but my poem, at least the way I'm seeing it, has no forward-slashes. I think it may be your computer.

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: symbiosis

    Wow, this is an amazingly unique way of exploring the theme of loneliness, and you did it so beautifully! *tips hat*

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Saints.

    Thank you dear! Especially for taking the time to point everything out! Your review is extremely appreciated!!!!!!!

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Saints.

    Thank you for the kind words!

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Saints.

    I'm glad someone found the irony! XD Yes I agree that the story needs some work!

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Saints.

    Also I think it's slightly rude to insist that I remove anything from ALL the pieces I write. It's helpful to say it didn't quite fit, it's rude to say ...

    Sep 17, 2013


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.