-
Re: Victims of Violence
Thanks for the advice folks. I'll sort it out to make it less confudling. Thanks again
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Victims of Violence
I've changed the "he" to "my stepfather" that should sort it. I've never read a book called "a child called it" who wrote it?
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Victims of Violence
??? the headmaster didn't kill anybody, he simply got Johnny refered to Social Services and his stepfather went to jail. No one died.
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Apprentice One
OK, English homework done Nothing wrong with the idea or the story as far as i can tell, flows really well, but something needs to happen, as Griffin said or ...
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Apprentice One
I think someone would claim copyright to that idea Griff. I'll be back to critic this soon, just after i've finished my English homework...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
darn it, Peter Pan was published in 1911, so if you wait 6 years you could do a report on it then, The Three Musketeers was first published in 1844.
Aug 30, 2005 -
Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy
No, dont edit it, i just thought it was strange thats all, that a Male would think the character was male, and the female would think it was a female.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy
Thanks for the advice, thats really useful as i dont normaly write Prologue's so i'll take the advice to heart. I'll most likely change the bit about depth charges, it ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Deadly Doses
When i first got Deadly Doses, when ever my parents annoyed me, i used to go get it and read it, saying aloud some interesting symptoms.... Anyway 1) Scene of ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Hamstring's First Birthday
Miss thankyou. but dont worry, your not the first to make that mistake.
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 2
IT WORKED!!!! *jumps up and hugs Snoink* Thats been bugging me for ages, thank you!! We have Italics!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: The Fantasy Writer: Chapter One
I think Snoink caught all the error's. I enjoyed reading it and it made me giggle at some points, it appealed to my sence of humour. This is going somewhere, ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 2
*hurriedly feels forehead for trance of fever* no grammer mistakes? wow, thats rare, im gonna edit now and little green lines will pop up everywere. Thanks for the critic Eloere, ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 2
Sorry the italics are not working, again...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Ann Ross ( a Cinderella Story) II
This is very Cinderella and Little Princess, but i like it. It's a happy ending "awwww" type thingy with an extra twist at the end, Cinderella being real. Its another ...
Jun 30, 2005
