User avatar

Firestar

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Choice Is A Misconception a Alex Rider Story

    Awesome!!!! Boy you must have really worked on this, it read just like an Alex Rider book in my eyes. Keep up the good work!!!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    Oh yeah!!! I love this series. (But I kinda wish that Alex would have died in the fifth.)

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ocean Song

    I found it very rough and bumpy. Also there's some punctuation missing.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix

    Amazon has part of the prologue and a description. Here's the quick link.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    If you love "Warriors" you should join Clan Loyalty.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Murder On The Orient Express

    I really liked "And Then There Were None", but my older sister hates it.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    What I think it's all leading up to is the final battle.... are you prepared??? The next Ice Age!!! And NO I did not think the Voice was Jeb. You ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    That's the point. The world is made up of whiny brats who they like to see themselves as heroes. They want to read a book that's "similar" to their lives.

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Walking with the Wind

    I thought this poem didn't really "go with the flow" if you now what I mean. But it's a good start. :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Airborn and Skybreaker

    I love these books!!! I would recommend them to anybody.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon series

    I love these books!!!!!!! I can't wait till Raven Rise comes out!!! If any of you guys haven't read this series, you're missing out on some really great books.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love the Alex Rider series! All the cool gadgets make me want to invent something like them. SPOILER WARNING!!! (I was a bit disappointed that Alex didn't die in ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Moments

    I liked it! You missed a few punctuation marks, but those are easy to fix.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Fire

    Really interesting! The only line that I didn't get was "that forever haunt the limbo".

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Maximum Ride

    I stay up all night reading any books, not just Maximum Ride. I just can't put a book down until I've finished it or else I think I'm going to ...

    Apr 3, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh