User avatar

Finchley

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tell

    *takes a long, deep breath* Wow . This was beautiful. It was very powerful, and sucked me in. For some reason, I normally avoid the longer poetry pieces, and I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tell

    while I truly do value your suggestions, I don't appreciate being talked down to, or my work being treated like the way it is. I'm sorry to get snotty, but ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Marilyn. It's just me.

    It's really crazy flirty but kinda raw in some places (most of those have been pointed out already). Perhaps a little more description about the school and the class would ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Fell North Wind

    In one stanza you used 'hold' at the end of the line, and in the next, you used 'behold' and it was kind of repetetive. But I think everyone else ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Just one thing I noticed - I believe the creative side is on the right, not the left. And at times, the dialogue seemed a little...forced... I guess. But really, ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Karma For Christmas

    It's pretty realistic - I usually shy away from coarser dialogue, but yours is so tangible and real. Funny and ironic story... and the ending is perfect. is this something ...

    Feb 14, 2008


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle