-
Re: Don't Hate The Gamer - Scene One
Thank you very much for the constructive criticism Lily :) First off, thank you for pointing out my typo! I am terrible with those. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible for me ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Forgotten- Chapter One Part One
Thank you, Buscador :) This is only half of chapter one, the next half should be coming out either tomorrow or the next day. More dialog with have taken place, ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten- Prologue
Thank you for the advice, and I'll definately read up on the Knowledge Base about the dialog issue. To answer your question, no, she isn't a princess, but that will ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: [Insert Name Here] Prologue
Well, the first chapter explains a lot more, but it isn't about the crusades. It is set in a fantasy world somewhat like that of the world in FF7, but ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: hi
I just thought I'd point out...this plot line SEEMS to be a write off of "Bridge to Terebithia". The name of this story is only an added letter and changed ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: (Unnamed) Chapter 1- Part 1
Okay, so the school of fish in this world emit wails of terror, and apparently Brahn had intentions of protecting the fish, but promptly left the issue alone once Aneris ...
Dec 5, 2007
