User avatar

Fatallis

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A bandits fortune

    This really well written, and I like the way that it flows. Although from about here: As first light scratched the violet sky, His shadow teetered towards the west; onwards, ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Society

    I always love it when I read a poem and the topic is something I agree with. Society is always a good thing to right about because of the nature ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: When Things Seem...

    It's good for your first poem :) I remember my first poem wasn't anyway to the standard of my current ones. I don't know how to explain it, but it ...

    Jun 23, 2011


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2