User avatar

FancyDragon

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Wingless Angel

    This was very well written and usually i don't like things starting this there once was. You had alot of phrases you used that i liked. Because she was a ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Lonely and Suffocating

    They are caving in, and I can’t move. I can’t scream. To better you flow you can say. They are caving in, and I can’t move or I can’t scream ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My guardian.

    WOOOOOOOW!!!! This is beautiful. Man i love poetry. I can feel how you feel for this person. how you truly do cherish and love them. It's well written, there where ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. I agree with Cricket on the whole show don't tell there was a whole lot of description. While it was well written it almost went a bit over ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The System: One

    Well this was an interesting read> i can't wait to see what it develops into. I liked how the narrator seemed to be sort of detached from reality more robotic ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Before - 01

    This was an interesting read. There were a few weird word choices that disrupted the flow of your story. Over all though I like the idea I can't wait to ...

    Dec 4, 2014


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena