User avatar

Faery007

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tissue For Your Tears?

    Hello, I really like your poem and am not quite sure why no-one has commented on it, I think the rhythm of the poem is very smooth and the stanzas ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wars.

    I think I actually disagree with the other reviewers, I think it has a meaning and that the gaps and short sentences build up climax and make you want to ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dead man's last wish

    Wow, I love the message that is brought across, and I actually really can't find any faults apart from the ones previews reviewers have mentioned, and so this is one ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Believe In God

    hello, My name is Hayley, I don't believe in God to a certain extent but I think it is good that you have shown passion in what you believe and ...

    Jan 5, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester