User avatar

Fabien

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    I thought this was wonderfully written. I like how with each stanza, a piece of time goes by, almost as if they were each a chapter in the cat's life ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Marble Man

    I liked it, it was written very simply, meaning that I could read it from start to finish with no complications. Wait, hold that thought, in the lines, "So tell ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Edge of Forever

    It's symbolically beautiful and simply beautiful in itself. It's a very interesting concept of leaving childhood and entering adulthood which can be a pretty edgy subject at times. I thought ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Wow, I've never read anything like this before. I liked the comparisons that you used. I liked the idea of 'us and them'. The descriptions of the characters were very ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Smurf Story

    Wow, this was wickedly intense! It sure is a different story of the Smurfs that we read about when we were children, eh? It was well done, except I have ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Heartbreak Doorway

    The words of the first stanza gives it a really sad and lonesome feel to it which sets it up for the remainder of the poem. It is very picturesque ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Marion the Orange Street Whore

    I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of writing. I liked the depth it had and the words that you used to portray this scenario. It was really descriptive and in ways ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Theory of Black Birds

    So yes I was kind've confused after reading this, maybe if I read Wallace Steven's work it would help. Putting the confusion aside, I enjoyed it, I think that black ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: drunk kids scene kids (new year)

    This comment is just for the imagery, I don't know about other readers but I get vivid images flashing in front of my eyes as I digest the words, letting ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: we were buried at the back of our church graveyard.

    I enjoyed it. I thought it was a good projection of the day & age where youth think they are invincible & immune to death, cause they are so young ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Denying Dusk

    Very lovely, very vivid, very soothing. Your lines are filled with words that blossomed into beautiful images. Your piece put me in a very tranquil borderline dream like state. But ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Numb

    Well, well, I'm new to this whole forum thing, but people's opinions of other's work are very varied. I've taken a bit of what Claudette said, "It's still just as ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fourth

    . . .Intense That was the word that popped into my head after reading your piece, never read anything like it. I love the opening line. And "chug-chugged along home ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Little Girl

    It started off well. Whilst reading the first stanza I expected it to be a rhyming poem, but it petered out after that first verse. There seemed to be a ...

    Mar 27, 2007


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14