Random avatar

FaLlEn_AnGeL_13

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chocolate

    I have to agree with Amice with the "envelops my heart with a bountiful love". But I still have a great passion for chocolate. Thanka alot!! you gave me a ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: In the Middle of it All

    I liked he part that said " our love is our plotline " overall, it's really good, but I have to agree with the previous posts and that it sounds ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Birth of Saase

    Omg it SUCKED OUT LOUD!! JKS JKS JKS!! it's SUPER good!!! i can't wait to read the rest. And how do you pronounce the word saase?? Anywayz, it's really good!! ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Katie

    it's really good, well structured and i love how you dildn't make it rhyme ( poeple think it's a crime to not make it rhyme). But I have a heard ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i wish

    Omg!!! It's sooo good!! i thought u said that u suck at poem writing :o . I just wrote that poem i wrote in ur agenda on the site but ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Make Believe

    It was really good and i enjoyed it alot. That must have really come from the heart cuz i know that people can't just invent that unless they really mean. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled (freewrite)

    OMG THAT WUZ THE BEST STORY EVER!!! me and my friend are killing time in computer class and we dicided 2 read ur story!! it's soo good!! we almost cried ...

    Jan 12, 2006


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi