User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Introduction

    Oh cool! What part of Scotland? And you're welcome :)

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Past of the Future - Chapter 1

    Cheers, Pomp! Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I don't have a great deal of free time today (giant history essay due) but I might be ...

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Today I Took a Walk on the Clouds

    You're welcome :D

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Well then you could mention that

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: It was just a cup...

    Oh yeah, weren't you thinking about quitting for a while? I am SO GLAD that you didn't!

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    No I get that the dad wasn't a very good guy but a little kid is still losing their father. No matter what that is painful.

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    You're welcome but I just don't understand how that isn't a sad story?

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Discriminate

    Not reviewing cos I'm not a poet but: I think this is an interesting slant on the argument. It seems that what you are saying is that even if women ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Reading Festival Diaries - Vol 1

    I'll think about it. The chapters wouldn't be chronological at all but yeah I'll think about it... Thanks for the help :D

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Reading Festival Diaries - Vol 1

    Yay! :) would you be interested in seeing more of these sorts of accounts of bands I saw at Reading or do you think I should just make them blog ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Reading Festival Diaries - Vol 1

    Oh thanks for that suggestion! It reminded me of these random people dotted through the crowd who had flares. I could mention how terrified I was of those but change ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Past of the Future - Chapter 1

    Thank you Masq! And happy review day to you too :) go team black!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Reading Festival Diaries - Vol 1

    Haha thanks for the review :D go team black!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Ok, if you're sure :)

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny: Chapter 3

    Ok, so long as you understand my points about endings and keep them in mind. And nit-picks are actually really cheap ways to pick up characters in a review so ...

    Aug 29, 2014


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman