User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 5.2

    Hey, and with this review I am back on track for revmo! Nit-picks and nice moments: Magic or electricity? Hildegarde didn’t know enough about either to guess. Ooooh that's a ...

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 7.2

    Hey Shan, just rounding off my reviews of LMS week 9 :) Nit-picks: "do you have any idea how you ended up getting hurt?" "ended up" is slightly clunky language ...

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Hey Sae, continuing my attempt to catch up with LMS chapters xD Nit-picks: and that was enough to amaze her. Something about "enough" here feels a bit like you, the ...

    Sep 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Vyheria - Chapter 8

    Oh yeah, revmo's a thing. Nit-picks and nice moments: “Let me at ‘em!” Exliana growled, cracking her knuckles and grasping two poles in her gloved hands. Heh, I liked this ...

    Sep 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 5.1

    Hey Pan, *settles down on couchfriend* time to do some reviewing for revmo! Nit-picks: The bus was ten minutes late, which meant that Hildegarde and Mrs Humphreys were spared a ...

    Sep 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before the Dragon - Chapter 9 (LMS IV)

    Hey Shady! I guess this shall be my productivity if I don't have anywhere phsyical to be :P Nit-picks and nice moments: The sky was a vast canvas of black, ...

    Sep 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Chapter 7.1

    Hey Shan, I'm finally here on the last of my week 8 LMS reviews! Nit-picks and nice moments: silently hoping she wouldn't fall back and land in such a way ...

    Sep 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 16.1

    Hey Blue, thought I'd split up the LMS reviews with some TCG :) I love so much that it is some flouted regulations that are the thing that do in ...

    Sep 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Vyheria - Chapter 7

    Hey Shey! I feel like I haven't reviewed this in ages xD Nit-picks: It was just another example of his behavior being too unrefined for Navarre not to despise. Huh, ...

    Sep 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before the Dragon - Chapter 8 (LMS IV)

    Hey Shady, another batch of LMS reviews for my revmo tally today starting here! Nit-picks: Eloonta, an unskilled horseman as it was Lol, "it". She was an excellent equestrienne, but ...

    Sep 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Pocketful of Posies - Chapter 4.2

    Hey Pan! I'm finally catching up with all the LMS reviews I missed while I was at a music festival :) Nit-picks: knotting twelve trailing years into a neat little ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.4]

    Hey Saen, I'm finally getting round to trying to catch up on my LMS reviews! Nit-picks and nice moments: "For a prince, he sure is rude. I mean, she says ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Homecoming 3.3

    Hey Eli, I'm very behind on these reviews but since I have to leave soon I decided to review the shortest chapter on my list :P Nit-picks: “I’m afraid I ...

    Sep 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Chapter 6

    Finally here to review this! Nit-picks: A silence now filled the car as the two men, stared absently outside. Don't need that comma. but they are not set in stone," ...

    Sep 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Slate and Earth Chapter 6.1

    Hey Lauren, I'm a bit later than usual, but I'm here now :) Nit-picks: While she was sleeping, Esther had allowed herself to forget that the woman who crawled through ...

    Aug 21, 2018


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous