User avatar

Eveningstar

Eveningstar

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: The Call

    Sorry. A duplicate review was submitted, somehow.

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for such a constructive review! Seriously, nobody's ever given this much effort to critique my writing, and I really appreciate it. And thanks for referring me ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: deleted

    Thank you

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: deleted

    Thank you for the lovely review! :)

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    You are very welcome! This poem really touched me a lot, so I'm glad that I was able to express that in my review. Keep writing!

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: deleted

    Thank you so much! Your reviews are some of the most constructive I've ever had. And you're absolutely right about the missing 'the' in the 2nd stanza. I'll go and ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you for reading and reviewing! And thanks for the book suggestion too. I haven't read it yet, but I'll definitely do so now. It sounds very interesting!

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for the lovely review! And you're right, the double 'in' does sound a bit hackneyed. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    You know actually that's quite a brilliant suggestion. It does sound more powerful that way too, though the rhythm stumbles a little bit since all the previous rhymes were in ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you for the lovely review! And you are absolutely right! I do have trouble matching the rhymes to the rhythm of the lines. Meter is the one area of ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Old Glory

    Sorry, I submitted this without marking it as a review by mistake! :p

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review! It was very constructive and I will certainly try to keep the sporadic rhyming in check ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review! It was very constructive and I will certainly try to keep the sporadic rhyming in check ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much! :)

    Oct 27, 2014


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink