User avatar

Eveningstar

Eveningstar

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Action / Adventure Re: deleted

    Thank you so much.

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    Just wanted to say, this is really very well written! Not immediately obvious, but not overly confusing either...its the perfect riddle! But change the rhymes on the first two lines, ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 29: The Facility

    Oh I see. As I said, I hadn't read the entire novel so I didn't know the details. But if that's the case then your writing makes perfect sense. And ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Thank You.

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you once again for such a lovely review! Your reviews are very encouraging to me, so thanks a lot for taking the time to review my poems, even though ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I know right? Mine say the same thing. And while this is not to say I don't like the compliments a lot, its also good to have people who wouldn't ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for pointing out the issues. I hadn't noticed them before, so thanks a ton for letting me know about them! This is what I like about ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for the lovely review! :)

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thanks a lot for the review! It was very encouraging to know that you liked the poem! :)

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad you liked it! :)

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Thank You!

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: It's Him

    Hi Cards! I'm here to review your poem. The imagery of this poem is really very well done! You portray the narrator's emotions, her feelings of sadness, jealousy, helplessness as ...

    Nov 4, 2014


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu