User avatar

EternityRain

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Locket

    The Locket ~ A great peice, very straight forward and very well written. All in all it is a very good write and I enjoyed it. :D

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please, please just give your opinion - even if brief.

    Hi, wow, this is very good!~ I loved it! Keep writing! :D

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Code of the mistake

    Hi Snoik, I am going to cheat here and let you in on a few secrets. Later on in the book Karma finds out that her brother had tracked their ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Where did you go...?

    Thanks everyone for your comments and advise I will take them all into heart and will be fixing typos soon as possible.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deathless

    Your poem is very deep and emotional, and very well written. Watch your caps though. I enjoyed your work and look forward to reading more of it in the future.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Too Many Secrets

    Wow, I liked it! Awesome!

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Code of the mistake

    Niapitts: "Karma knows where her father lives because her brother left her his address. I goofed and forgot to write that down lol. Lol, thanks, I'm glad you liked Karma's ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare