User avatar

EtCetera

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shipwreck

    Yeah, I can see where you are coming from, but this poem was entirely meant to paint a picture. No more, no less. There is no story to tell unless ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beautiful

    Thank you much. I was actually kind of angry when I wrote this poem, so I'm glad that someone else thinks I can create something beautiful out of anger.

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nightrise

    Thank you much. Don't worry, as soon as I get enough points to post more stuff, I will. I have about thirty poems finished and fifteen or so in that ...

    Apr 29, 2011


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien