User avatar

Eraqio

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate)

    I apply everything in my last review to this, EXCEPT the parts about line separations. If put to music, this would all be interesting, sort of a bebop, loose rythem. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A is For

    Form is subject to the maker. Anyways. This was Good. No this was Great. It was subtle at times, all out straightforward at others, and all the way through thoughtful. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Lost, the Revolutionary

    The last stanza really threw me. I'd prefer some back info really, not stuffy intellectual things but at least a location or slight season or both. Now, the form of ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: German Jew

    Ninety thrity four.... Close no cigar. "Ninety thirty-four was a busy year for Hitler, especially in education. I was ten then, and as every good boy knew, twelve was the ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just wondering how this sounds....

    .... More. Really the only thing besides pacing, this peice is way to short for consideration of anything other than a sampler. Give us more of a taste, tell us ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lucky Day

    [quote="Howler"]Is your day doin' well at all? Are you finding hurdles every step that you go? Well I feel sorry for you, really I do, but I gotta tell you ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate)

    Blarg, long read. well not really if put on scale with like prose or something... I dunno I'm rambling. NOW!! This all really rolled off my mental tongue, like every ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fraying Fabric and Forgotten Tunes

    The parts in captions... well dont eliminate them but just leave them be IN the regular flow of the poem. Thats really all I can pose. Uhmm, I liked all ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oxford on a Sunday

    Blending blending blending. For some reason when I envisioned everything it all seemed to kind of pulsate with one blending force, like even the people walking and the trees and ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lady Death 6

    I caught from this a very dredged feel. Like all the characters and even the surroundings were just surviving on fumes. It all read desperate and lethargic, like the people ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Rabbit [edited]

    This was beautiful in the same way reading the progression of two people struggling to the death is. Violent, brutal, graceful, without tact, real. It all bleneded together in one ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Valentine's Day

    This wasnt prose. this was poetry. I'd much, much rather see this as poetry. A kind of sensation/point of view poem. This all was like the collected thoughts of the ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chapter 3)

    The ending was just a tad weak. "Oh shit I might run into a zombie in the zombie apocalypse, oh and the world is destroyed." thats how it came off ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Felicity

    This came off as a kind of day soap opera set in a victorian world. Or at least character sthat spoke and thought in that sence anyways. Really it diddnt ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: YA romance

    I suck at Grammar and I'm not known for my spelling skills so I'll leave that to whatever other review this may inspire. The opening... kind of threw me. I ...

    Mar 6, 2010


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman