-
Re: Love
I want to say thanks to all of you for the review next time I will do better. And jessy what i meant by that last line "when you arrive, ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Don't remind me(previously titled idek)
maybe its just me but I think this is the same poem I have seen some around this category with a different title
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Just Like That
apart from the critique made above i think your poem is good it has deep feeling and i kind of understand the feeling in the poem its very common among ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Mediums
your poem was impressive i enjoyed reading it. the only thing that actually came to my notice was the "Because" used after a period in line 3 stanza 1. it ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: deleted
all has probably been said your ryhme in your last line and the shortness of the poem. What i expected when i saw the title is what i saw so ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Goopy Colored Mush
first of all the poem is not properly formatted and second the poem was too long at first i was enjoying it I had to force myself to finishing the ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Love and Corruption
its a great poem i enjoyed it the only thing i see is that the poem is too jampack it would be enjoyable if there was some kind of spacing ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: The Bus
grammatical error are much in the poem and the poem does not have feeling in it its just a boring line of story it misses the feeling of a poem, ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Wasted Days
I enjoy reading the poem it was beautiful but it ended quickly than i anticipated
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Landscape
I enjoyed reading through your poem but i do not see the essence of the repetion here "your soul with your body - your body with your soul." it looks ...
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: But Still It Grew
though the concept of mixed meaning is new to me i enjoyed your poem
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: The Romance of Jupiter
your combination of science and history in d poem is wat thrilled me most. it is a beautiful concept
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Dandy Lion Seeds
you did a nice job there only that the poem was too lenght and that your title should have been dreams and nightmares
Mar 27, 2010
