Random avatar

EmoChikXoX

..

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    thankyou :) so, how do I change the title then?

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    consructive critisim, and thankyou for it. :)

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    Aww, thankyou! :D i'm glad you liked it :)

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    thankyou for the comments :D they'll help a lot, glad you like the poem. :D

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Humans

    this is really good! :D i liked to read it. i like your choise of words and i like how you have set it out :) i also like how ...

    Jun 15, 2013


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins