User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Don't say that you'll make me cry! And i have had tears in my eyes more than twice when thinking of the sad moments that are gonna happen. *getting too ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Split it into two again because it was so long! Sorry it's so depressing ^^ um, just trying to portray how the loss of her father has affected her; how ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Oh! cool, :D thank you so much! Will edit right away. :)

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Hey people! Okay, whoever has been reading this and commenting you are a star! And those people who've commented on every chapter - I love you! (In a non-freaky way ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    okay! It's been re-written. Not yet finished, but I didn't want to leave the other up for too long. Am going on holiday for a bit, but will be back ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Hey, I was reading it again - as you do - and I noticed my error. *blushes* sorry. I tend to miss out words when I read... So take no ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 3.

    Okay, is this chapter keeping up with the ones before, or do I need to rewrite this one too??? I'm unsure. Please let me know what you think, even if ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Heya people! Thank you all so much for your reviews - seriously they have all been great. And as you can probably tell from the number of times I've edited ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    Mmmm... I guess. I wasn't too pleased with it to begin with so I'll rewrite it. Also, I'm not too sure what the errors were - 'cause I'm unbelievably bad ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Harriet

    At first i thought you were talking about a girl who had run away. I thought "Oh no, it's going to be all sad and depressing." Then i got to ...

    Apr 29, 2009


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin