User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 10

    You are, too :P

    May 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (21)

    Thankssss guysss! :D Ha, Suz, I was going to split it in half, but you two always moan when I do. ;P this chappy end with the stone falling into ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Anyone up for brainstorming?

    The superhero dream! *will help in the morning/asap* I'm glad you haven't forgotten about this or put it to one side (:

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Well, since doing one for L.Macey, I've been fighting the urge to do one for this story. I haz group-sickness. ): N'aaw, I don't mind it being a cosy affair. ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Suusssiieeeeee! *hands plate under the table* Shhh.. Don't tell Tanya... ;] imagesCA3JMOLH.jpg :D Okay, so I actually started reviewing this Friday night, but got distracted and haven't gone back sinc

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    :D Good, good. Haha, just teasing, but we'll see how it goes... 6 cards away, but probably about .......two or three chapters away. (: He's such a freak, I love ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Tanyaaaaarr! Thank you! ^^ I hope you didn't get in trouble, haha. Vara's always been cruel to Emily... O.o And I though there were moments where she seemed to act ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 7

    Probably years ago, 'cause I've never seen you sane. ;] Haha...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Little Macey (0)

    Awww, thank you Titan for your comment. That was really sweet. (: Whisperer! Thank you, too! ^^ If she moved they would get her. - Comma after 'moved' I missed ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    It was a funny typo mistake... (: But that might just be me being easily amused... Again... And RH just likes to confuse people, that's why. ;]

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    Pffft, Suz - it's Ryder, not Stryder. haha. Glasses, baby girl? Hahaha! And I spelt Aragorn's name wrong? D: I only read the book last year, as well... And used ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Little Macey (0)

    O.O Wow, thank you all for getting to this so quickly! Lele! First one there. ;] I'm trying to make this a little creepy and strange. Especially Macey. She's disturbed. ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    All YWS are so pretty! (: ..You evil people. :p Jash, it was so good: the singing and the video. SUCH a sweet song, too. You're so talented. (:

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Avari

    Oh, sorry! Whenever I read a story I always assume the MC is female. :s Flaw of mine. Well, could you not hint that the MC is male? Run a ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    Taaannnnnyyyaaaaaa Ah, yeah, sorry. I meant to put something in about it being the morning after seeing Kieran. Sorry (: And more dialogue in the next part ... that's yet ...

    Feb 13, 2011


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind